SGA is excited to release three awards that will be presented at the annual SGA Banquet on April 13th. Please see the available awards and requirements below. All applications are due March 27th at 5PM. Any questions should be submitted to the PuLSE office at 940-9262 or email@example.com.
Levester Johnson Scholarship Award
Butler University’s Student Government Association has renamed its annual scholarship to the Levester Johnson Scholarship.
Three $1,000 scholarship and four $500 scholarships will be awarded. This program is intended to reward those students who actively participate in campus life and demonstrate qualities that promote the mission and spirit of Butler University.
All Butler students meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- – Full-time Butler University student not in final semester
- – Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
Application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g5Yu2KIpAODRHQpp1
Brady Outstanding Student Organization Award
The Brady Award for Outstanding Student Organization is awarded to an organization that engages in activities that contribute to the university and surrounding community. This may include service to the community, educational advancement, and promotion of diversity.
- – The student organization must be an SGA recognized organization
- – Currently active in the PuLSE and Student Organization Recognition System (SORS)
- – Clear of financial responsibility to the University
- – Completed application
Application Here: https://goo.gl/forms/kmaI3MhOQtUzp17t2
Brady Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
The Brady Award for Outstanding Student Organization Advisor is given to a full-time Butler faculty or staff member that has provided a recognized student organization with outstanding support, service, and guidance. Nominations must be submitted by student organizations.
- – Full-time Butler University faculty or staff member
- – Served as advisor during the 2015-16 academic year
- – Organization advised by the nominee is SGA recognized
Application here: https://goo.gl/forms/2pJa3Cy9JyR4vwrv1