Click on any cabinet member to learn more about their position and/or SGA board they represent!
President: Paige Haefer
- Hometown: Madison, WI
- Major: Human Communication and Organizational Leadership; Minors in Sociology and Strategic Communication.
- Why I am at BU: Butler University has a unique community feel where all students seem engaged. I love that I am constantly pushed to be my best person here and can find endless opportunities for involvement, growth, and learning.
- Career Goals: I am still searching for the right path, but currently I am interested in pursing a career that allows me to work with people, help others learn, and engage in a community. I am exploring the world of non-profits, higher ed, and outdoor education!
- Campus Involvement: Alpha Chi Omega, Panhel Executive Board, Student Orientation Coordinator, Butler Student Ambassador
- Favorite Butler Memory: First-year skits will always be one of my favorite memories! Not only did my team pull off the win, but I will forever have the memory of dancing around Hinkle dressed like a squirrel.
Vice President of Student Initiatives: Logan Schwering
- Hometown: Batesville, IN
High School: Batesville High School
Why I am at BU: It first caught my attention as friends from high school attended. When I visited I fell in love with the beautiful campus and its location in Indianapolis. The small-school feel with big-school opportunities provided just what I was looking for in my collegiate years.
Interests: Running, biking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Favorite Butler Memory: There are too many to list, but a few include Butler Basketball games, traveling to Philadelphia with the VP of Student Affairs, being an RA in Ross Hall, and participating in the Leadership London program during the summer of 2016. There are so many memories to be made, take full advantage and enjoy!
Vice President of Finance: Nick Haung
Director of Programming: Nolan Mikowski
Director of Marketing and Communications: Ryan Kreuger
Director of Diversity and Inclusion: Cristina McNeiley
- Hometown: Munster, IN
- High School: Munster High School
- Why I am at BU: The academic opportunities, the beautiful scenery, a caring community, and so much more!
- Career Goals: Work as a Criminal Defense Attorney in either Indianapolis, Indiana or Chicago, Illinois
- Major: Combined Criminology & Sociology
- Campus Involvement: Pre-Law Society Vice President, Butler Student Ambassador, Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity, Diversity Ambassador
- Favorite Butler Memory: Any Butler Basketball memory in Hinkle Fieldhouse is a memory that I will hold close to my heart forever. There is nothing like sitting around almost 10,000 people, and you all are cheering on a team that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Every time I walk into Hinkle Fieldhouse, there is no doubt that Hinkle Magic is living within current Butler students, faculty, staff, alumni, or even visitors. Being able to come together as one cohesive body at Hinkle Fieldhouse is an amazing feeling that I believe everyone should experience – and a feeling I will always keep close to my heart.