SGA Candidates 2018
Click here soon to learn more about the 2018 SGA candidates!
· Applications/Budget/Campaign Plan/Campaign Workers/Platform/Open-Ended Questions: due at 5 p.m. Monday, February 12th
• Mandatory Candidate Meeting for Remaining Positions: Friday, February 16th at 3 p.m. in JH 201
• Campaigning begins: Immediately after candidate meeting on Friday, February 16th
• Candidate Meet and Greet: Thursday, February 22nd 7:30- 8 pm (prior the SGA presidential debate), Pharmacy Building 156
• SGA Presidential Debate: Thursday, February 22nd 8-9 pm, Pharmacy Building 156
• Election Day: Monday, February 26th 8 am – 8 pm
• Election Run Off Day (if applicable): Friday, March 2nd 8 am -8 pm
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Election oversight committee) as soon as possible.
Click here to check the election guidelines.
If you would like to submit a campaign violation please click here